A Commitment to Clients, Shareholders, Employees & Partners
The development of the GGSL is constructed on the foundation of its values and ethics. This represents a commitment by GGSL to its clients, its employees and its partners to comply with laws and regulations and to respect the principles of its Business Code of Conduct.
- We contribute individually and collectively to the continued improvement of the health, safety and security of our working environment.
- We respect environmental standards and strive to minimize the impact of our activities
- We protect the Group’s assets and we fulfill our obligations concerning confidentiality.
- We avoid conflicts of interest, especially in our relationships with our clients, suppliers, competitors or partners. We keep our commitments to them and we base our relationship on fair business practices
- We comply in all circumstances with rules controlling insider trading.
- We do not receive or give gifts or invitations, which do not conform to good business ethics and we reject any form of corruption. We are attentive to the quality of human relations within our workplaces and we comply with regulations which seek to combat discrimination or harassment.
- We produce financial statements that reflect the company’s situation fairly, and we communicate in a reliable, open and transparent way.